NSAI Agrément director suspended
Seán Balfe, director of NSAI Agrément, has been suspended, Passive House Plus understands.
A member of NSAI’s management team responsible for the certification of all construction products, Balfe represents Ireland at the European Organisation for Technical Assessment (EOTA) and the group of notified bodies in Europe.
Passive House Plus heard of the suspension at the point of going to press, and reached out for comment from the NSAI.
“As a matter of general principle NSAI does not comment on individual cases,” an NSAI spokesperson said.
- EIB Group support new low-cost home energy upgrade scheme in Ireland
- Chartered Institute of Building urges VAT overhaul to encourage reuse and renovation
- Ireland's climate targets threatened by critical skills shortage in sector
- Property industry faces ‘triple threat’ from climate crisis
- Irish Green Building Council launch event to promote sustainable building practices
- AECB conference: building, climate chaos and biodiversity collapse