Calsitherm boards to be rebranded ‘Red Board’
This article was originally published in issue 37 of Passive House Plus magazine. Want immediate access to all back issues and exclusive extra content? Click here to subscribe for as little as €10, or click here to receive the next issue free of charge
Ecological Building Systems has exclusively supplied the Calsitherm range of calcium silicate boards and ancillary products to Ireland and the UK for the past 15 years.
In the course of the merger, the strategy team led by Calsitherm managing partner Dr Tobias Hölscher commented: “With this step we are strengthening both companies and expanding the product portfolio to continue to provide all building materials related to healthy living and sustainable construction.”
Ecological Building Systems will continue to exclusively import and distribute the range of Redstone Calsitherm boards, which will be re-branded as ‘Red Board,’ and ancillary products to Ireland and the UK.
More information can be found at www.ecologicalbuildingsystems.com.
- Daikin streamer technology inactivates 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2
- WWETB's popular NZEB courses move online
- Be aware of your retrofit obligations – BERcerts.ie
- Waterford Stanley aiming to be big force in heat pump market
- Save energy by using Aircrete for the whole inner leaf - Mannok
- Forbo launches new glue-free flooring